|Date Posted||March 9, 2018|
Location: - London, Bournemouth, Telford
Rate: - £200-250
Length: - 3 Months
Role: O365 Engineer
Microsoft Office 365 Engineer - 3 month contract
Delivering enterprise class productivity solutions and being responsible for all aspects of design, configuration and integration of these technologies for clients.
We are looking for an engineer to with O365 deployments. To be a technical design specialist for all office 365 activities and work with support and technical teams to successfully deliver O365 platforms to clients.
The candidate will have a very strong technical foundation, a strategic mind-set, great communication skills and the ability to collaborate well with others.
The Office 365 Engineer will be responsible for technically scoping, designing, testing, deploying and handing over into BAU for Office 365 solutions to fit a wide variety of complex configurations to replace and or enhance customer platforms.
This person will need to demonstrate experience in most of the following areas.
- Engineering/implementing and training other staff on migrate Large/Complex on-prem environment to O365
- Appreciation and experience of security, legal and regulatory/compliance controls required to move data into a cloud service, preferably from finance/legal sector
- Migration Experience from Exchange to O365 including hybrid environments.
- Office ProPlus
- O365 Mobile Productivity/Intune
- Networking/Express Route Requirements
- OneDrive and SharePoint Online Expertise
- Azure Identity Design/implementation/integration
- Azure Information Protection
- Large Scale Migration Tooling/Automation/Process experience
- Deep technical Skills and capable of serving as a SME across all the O365 technologies
If you would like to find out more information please contact me on 0203 826 6694 or you can reach me on [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]