|Date Posted||March 9, 2018|
IMPACTFUL WORK. SMART SOLUTIONS. MEANINGFUL CAREERS. Come join a fortune 500 company that touches the lives of millions in the Health Care Community. If you are interested in Big Data and Health Care, we can provide the perfect combination for you! Our office has a comfortable dress code and our team spirit is evident in our everyday work environment. We seek a candidate to perform the following tasks:
- Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, staff supervision, financial and business development activities.
- This position will be responsible for program(s) with annual revenues of $30-50 million.
- This position will be responsible for managing 30-100 employees ' both exempt and non-exempt and including one or more subordinate supervisors and managers - working on multiple projects and tasks.
- Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, financial and business development activities.
- Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate managers, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
- Directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
- Responsible for profitability and revenue growth of assigned program(s).
- Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
- Performs business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
- Performs program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
- Coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances.
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
- Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
- Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
- 10-12 years of related program management experience.
- 12-15 years of related program management experience.
- Working knowledge that has supported the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) in the last 5 years.
- That includes the following:
- Knowledge of the Marketplace applications
- Customer relationships skills at multiple levels. Staff, Leadership, and partners that include application partners
- This is customer facing position that requires frequent contact with CMS leadership, staff and DevOps partners
- Experience leading the migration of traditional infrastructure environment to a Cloud DevOps environment. AWS, Azure, Oracle and Google experience a plus.
- Experience transforming culture of an organization. Traditional infrastructure support to Cloud DevOps is a plus.
- Verbal and written communication is required. Includes project updates, problem management and promoting new business services to our customer.
- Experience building a team to support a large project as described above on dollar value and size.
- Experience building a succession plan.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.