|Date Posted||March 10, 2018|
- 15 Years of Progressive Experience with at least one year in Azure.
- Experience as an Azure Architect in an enterprise environment (should be most recent/current experience).
- 534 Certification (1 of 3) or MCSD in Azure Architecture
* The Azure Cloud Architect is responsible for providing both the strategic & tactical technical guidance to the client. Candidate should be an expert in Microsoft Azure Cloud platforms, services & offering. The Cloud Architect will need to be capable of shaping end-to-end solution architecture and presenting such solutions to key business decision makers.
* Participate in assessing current infrastructure environment. They work with IT teams to ensure application requirements are understood and translated to technical solutions.
* Prepare architectural design documentation, including diagrams and inventories.
* Other typical duties performed by the architect include collaborating with staff, users and senior management on in reviewing new and existing projects, systems designs and plans.
* Conducting research on emerging technologies to support changes in leading cloud best practices and infrastructure.
* Will design, develop and supervise implementation of test plans and report findings, in addition to making recommendations to appropriate stakeholders
* Strong background leading Cloud Information Security Framework
* Experience in Large data center migrations and deploying IAAS, PAAS and SAAS for Microsoft Cloud
* Proving experience post-migration testing, reporting and documenting Azure cloud offerings
* Strong understanding of features and capabilities of the Microsoft Cloud Platform (Security, Firewalls, RedisCache, Key Vault, Service Bus, ASR, Networking, OMS, Blob Storage, Resource Groups, NSG, Application Insights, SQL Server, Sql DB, Load-Balancers)
* Certified Azure Architect (Minimum MCSA, MCSD or the new MCSE preferred)
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.