|Location||Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ|
|Date Posted||March 11, 2018|
*MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL TWICE A MONTH TO VISIT THE DATA CENTER ON SITE*
The Enterprise Application Infrastructure Architect/Technical Project Manager will establish target IT architecture and roadmaps to realize the business strategy. The Architect will define the business, application, information, technology and solution architecture for these functions to provide strategic vision and as well as project-level guidance from Infrastructure and Application perspectives. The Architect will design, develop and communicate strategies, technology models, processes, tools and standards in support of business processes. The Enterprise Architect will also design end-to-end solutions, considering people, process, data and technology, aligning the business processes with technology roadmaps, articulating the transition from current to future state.
Top Three Skills:
- Data Center Decommissioning/ Migration Architect Experience
- Service Now Migration/ Upgrade Experience
- Enterprise Level networking and security experience (road map planning)
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborate with the application, data, and infrastructure architects on defining, designing and delivering cloud specific technical architectures, patterns, technical quality, risks and operability of cloud architecture solutions for cloud native applications and cloud migrated applications.
- Create the conceptual, logical and physical design for Data Center and cloud-based solutions for infrastructure and platforms with mapping dependency and prioritization for migration of services.
- Research, analyze, recommend and select technical approaches to address challenging development and integration problems with data center migration.
- Perform research activities to identify emerging technologies and trends that may affect the enterprise data center migration strategic and tactical objectives.
- Maintain awareness of vendor/product industry developments, regulations and trends and identify potential impacts to the enterprise
- Assist in vendor/product selection activities including the development of vendor/product evaluation models used in Requests for Proposal (RFP's)
- Design and oversee efforts in building effective bank specific Proof of Concept demonstrations and socialize the results throughout the enterprise and all levels of management
- Provide technical/business consulting to internal IS organizations and client-sponsored activities outside of IS
- Provide leadership and direction for defining application specific infrastructure migration strategy aligned with business domain priorities
- Analyze the business drivers that determine key architecture requirements for various integration service delivery models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS etc.) along with integration specific services such as Amazon SQS, Lambda, RDS, ETL etc.
- Develop the process for creating a technical strategy that supports the business strategy and facilitate its development, and maintenance.
- EA Governance
- Perform technical architecture planning activities for initiatives from infrastructure and application perspective
- Facilitate and develop datacenter migration for as-is, refactor, rebuild or transform with justifications
- Facilitate and develop architectural standards for Data Center, cloud (AWS) related technologies
- Facilitate the development and evolution of the architecture and global governance processes
- Define and facilitate the process for approving architecture principles and standards
- Mentor IS team members in the principles of Enterprise Application Infrastructure Architecture
- Develop, collect and analyze Architecture metrics to identify continual improvement opportunities
- Bachelor Degree and 10 years of experience in Data Center technology with migration expertise
- 5 years of experience leading complex enterprise teams through business process integrations, converting business strategy into action oriented objectives and measurable results with infrastructure background
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.