|Date Posted||March 13, 2018|
Location: - Liverpool
Rate: - £300-325
Length: - 3 Month Contract
Role: DevOps Engineer (AWS, Terraform, Hashicorp)
Working alongside a famous, family incorporating entertainment brand with a far-reaching global history, the candidate will be required to be on site with the end client and require you to be a good team player and able to display leadership skills.
This exciting opportunity is for an initial 3 month contract in Liverpool.
The ideal candidate will have end-to-end experience with AWS migration projects, with a proven track record in finding simple and sustainable solutions to complex, problematic migration tasks. You will also have experience in various sized projects, displaying leadership qualities in order to communicate and collaborate effectively with your colleagues. The perfect candidate will have worked with a wide range of continuous delivery and DevOps tools and technologies.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of productions systems.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies.
- Extensive experience with configuration tools. To create, change, and improve infrastructure as code - Terraform.
- Continuous integration/continuous delivery - Automation (Jenkins).
- Experience with automating deployment, scaling and management of Container applications - Docker/Kubernetes.
- Object-orientated development, with experience with data types, structure and operations.
- Considerable knowledge of consistent workflows in order to provision, secure, connect, and run infrastructure - Hashicorp stack (Terraform, Packer).
The role is looking to commence ASAP!!!
***PLEASE APPLY NOW***
Send any relevant applications to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]