|Date Posted||April 13, 2018|
ITSystems Engineer (£24k-£29k)
Our client, a highly regarded Managed Services Company, and Microsoft Gold Partner, is offering an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to further their career in IT services.
Working within a busy operations centre, you will provide remote and onsite support to customers as well as scoping new solutions to our broad range of customers. You will be responsible for the installation, migration and maintenance of critical business systems and developing and delivering technical projects for clients.
You will have helpdesk experience and ideally technical IT certifications, such as Microsoft MSP, MCSA, MCSE, and/or Cisco CCNA, CCENT. You are keen to enhance and build upon your existing skills and will be expected to learn new skills with guidance and pass industry certifications.
You have outstanding communication and customer service skills, taking pride in all your work with high levels of detail and can build strong trustworthy relationships with clients. You have a calm, methodological approach to projects and troubleshooting, as well as the ability to assess and prioritise issues.
The role will be based predominantly in the office, but will require some travel to customer sites. You will be expected to participate in an on-call rota and undertake some out of hours’ work, as is necessary full clean UK driving licence is essential.
Essential Technical Skills:
- Experience and knowledge of Active Directory
- Experience and knowledge of HP & Dell Desktops, Laptops, Servers.
- Experience and knowledge of Networking Hardware, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Experience and knowledge of Virtualisation Platforms, VMware and/or Hyper-V
- Experience and knowledge of Wireless Technology.
- Experience and knowledge of Infrastructure Monitoring Technology.
- Advanced Windows Server Platform Experience in Server 2008 & 2012.
- Advanced Microsoft Exchange Experience in 2010 & 2013
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting Cisco Networking Devices.
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting Storage Area Networking Devices
- Experience in Cloud Services – Google G Suite, Office 365 & One Drive
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Network Design and Planning
- Experience in SharePoint
- Experience in SQL
About our Client
"Established in 2004, we are an IT and network support provider for businesses based in Cornwall and the South West. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we offer highly technical, accredited systems support, and pride ourselves on our customer led approach to service. Uniquely to Cornwall, we hold Cisco Premier Partner status, as well as being a Google G Suite Authorized Re-seller”
- £24,000 to £29,000 (Experience and Skillset Dependant)
- Pension and Childcare voucher schemes
- Generous Leave Allowance
- Sponsored Professional Training and Certification Programme
- Rapid Progression and Promotion for exceptional candidates
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the desired skills please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and our client will be in direct contact.