|Date Posted||March 9, 2018|
Jr. Azure DevOps Engineer - Boston, MA - $90-115,000
Our client in the beautiful SeaPort District of Boston is starting a major Azure migration and needs your help! They are in the process of moving all information from a data center into the Azure cloud, and will be growing their Systems and DevOps teams throughout this year. The most urgent Azure hire this team has right now is a Jr Azure DevOps Engineer with experience migrating servers and automating infrastructure. Does this sound like you?
In order to be successful with this company, you'll need to be motivated, energetic, and forward-thinking. You'll also need to have a sense of humor. We're not looking for someone who takes themselves too seriously; we're looking for a team-player who can ultimately grow into a senior mentor as we hire throughout the coming months and years.
You'll also need to showcase a certain amount of technology experience within the Windows and Microsoft Azure space.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years experience with MS Azure
- 3+ years with infrastructure building, maintaining, and monitoring
- 3+ years with Windows Server
- Experience with networking, hardware maintenence, and security
- Experience with infrastructure automation : PowerShell Scripting, VSTS, TFS, etc are desired
- Previously held a DevOps or Systems Engineering role
- Experience working in a start-up technology and/or SAAS environment
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to start a new full-time role within 2-4 weeks
I welcome all applicants for this role however please note that in order to be considered, our customer is seeking candidates who are able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship at this time.
FRG Consulting is the global leader for Cloud recruitment, advertising more AWS & Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Cloud Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Cloud market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Cloud jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services or MS Azure candidates that are considering a new career either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and Cloud jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-212-379-6404.