|Date Posted||March 10, 2018|
This company specialises in providing high quality IT support and installation services to the business community.
The role is designed to ensure that our clients IT requirements are satisfied; this includes development, supporting, configuring and maintaining all IT related products and services that the client has.
• Provide offsite/onsite support Technical Assistance/Testing and Installation.
• Provide Remote Support from work and occasionally from home (IE Server restart out of hours).
• Ensure that you keep abreast of new technologies
• Ensure that your days activities are tracked using the Technical Support System as we will track your work flow by analyzing the system.
• Updating Technical System to keep colleagues up-to-date with your progress on a job.
• Dispatching of goods via delivery company where applicable.
• The occasional carrying of equipment is necessary
• Technical Skills Expected
Client Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista.
MAC / Bootcamp / Parallels Desktop.
Outlook: Use and maintenance of OST files, Caching, Rules and Indexing to a high level. Word. NORMAL Template deployment, formatting use, troubleshooting, occasional Macro, menu system deployment
Networking Technologies: Design of Network Diagrams to a high level.
DNS/ DHCP, Firewalls & VPN, DNS, Active Directory, TCPIP, File & Print, Security & Auditing, ADFS & Directory Sync setup.
Windows OS Experience: 2016/2012 +R2, 2008+R2, Business Server 2011.
Microsoft Exchange: Administration and General Maintenance, Experience with versions 2007 - 2016, OWA & ECP.
Server Administration Experience: Active Directory, Group Policy. User Management, Internet Information Services. RAID Backup Solutions, Design and Methodology, Symantec Backup Exec, Backup to Disk configurations.
Cloud Based Experience: Veeam Cloud Based backups, On-Cloud Antivirus Solutions, On Premise / Cloud Storage on AWS/Azure/O365. Rollout Office 365 and Migration from Exchange. Managing users, quotas, sites, etc.
Server Expertise: Dell and HP Server essential, CISCO Networking, RAID Knowledge - installation and configuration Troubleshoot Dell/Lenovo/ HP System Range, Networking Switches, Routers, Wireless, VLAN, MERAKI, 3COM, Linksys, D-Link, Netgear, Draytek, etc.
• Bupa health Insurance
• 20 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Company Laptop
• Career progression and training
• Work social events