|Date Posted||April 15, 2018|
Salesforce Data Architect- London- £80,000 + 15% bonus
This is a unique opportunity for data experts! This is one of the top tier Salesforce partners who are seeking Data Architects to join at an exciting time for the organisation. With this successful business being in high demand for their high quality services, the company are rapidly increasing their headcount offering guaranteed career progression and gain broad exposure to most facets of Salesforce.com platforms and applications. The Data Architect will be the primary point of contact between the project team and Appirio's customers for data strategy including data loading, migration approach, archiving solutions, data cleanup and MDM related requirements.
- Exposure to Salesforce highly advantageous
- Hands on experience with a CRM system
- Experience with technical implementations
- Project experience from end to end- gathering requirements, analysis, design, testing and deployment
- Experience with all aspects of data modelling and analysis
- Commercial experience using ETL or middleware software
- Agile methodology experience
- Experience using web service API's and cloud platforms highly desirable
- Experience with data models and APIs of ERP systems would be an advantage
- Familiar with tools and techniques related to MDM, BI, reporting, and data warehousing
VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE HOWEVER MUST ALREADY BE BASED WITHIN THE UK
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Selina Jessey at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call +44 (0)203 861 5346.
Mason Frank International understand that Salesforce.com is an extremely Niche Market so Confidentiality is Completely Guaranteed!
Mason Frank International are a Global leading recruitment business who solely specialise in recruitment for Salesforce.com professionals throughout Europe. We place Salesforce.com consultants on both a Permanent and Contract basis and strive to bring you a number of opportunities across all sectors, including Top Tier Management consultancies and Global End users.