|Date Posted||March 13, 2018|
Location: - Coventry
Rate: - £500 - £450
Length: - 6 Month Contract
Role: DevOps Engineer (AWS, Kubernetes, Python)
The ideal candidate will be working alongside an independent game development studio, who over the years have attained a global reach. You will be required to be on site with the end client. You will need to be a good team player and able to lead when asked upon.
This opportunity is for an initial 6 month contract within the retail industry based in Coventry.
The ideal candidate will have end-to-end experience with AWS migration projects, with a proven track record in finding simple and sustainable solutions to complex, problematic migration tasks. You will also have experience in various sized projects, displaying leadership qualities in order to communicate and collaborate effectively with your colleagues. The perfect candidate will have worked with a wide range of continuous delivery and DevOps tools.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of productions systems.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies.
- Experience in creating, changing, and improving infrastructure as code - Terraform.
- CI/CD - Jenkins.
- Experience with the deployment of container applications - Kubernetes.
- Experience with automation/configuration tool - Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
- Strong commercial exposure using scripting languages - Python, Bash.
- Object-orientated development, with experience with data types, structure and operations.
The role is looking to start ASAP.
Please send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 0203 826 6695.