|Date Posted||October 7, 2021|
Job Title: Agile Project Manager
Location: Remote Working
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 plus our great benefits package
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Born in the Cloud and raised in Manchester, UK since 2010, we are a Cloud first, digital transformation partner for Public Sector and Enterprise clients across the UK. We started with a dev squad cutting code and providing web enabled applications and other bleeding edge stuff. Partnering with Microsoft early on in their Azure development, we were one of the first Microsoft Gold Cloud Partners - and we still are today.
Why are we different?
Yeah, we know. there's lots of consultancies out there. There's also plenty more Microsoft partners to choose from. However, we know that we're different (in a good way) we don't stick to the consultancy "norm" - we're techies at heart that want to inspire change. We are not sales led. Our consultants build and maintain the customer relationship and a salesperson won't stand in the way of pragmatism, agility, or plain common-sense solutions to technical challenges, where a change or flex of scope is going to provide maximum business value for the client. Our delivery teams aren't accompanied by a contracts lawyer either, looking for CCNs. Our graduates aren't pushed onto a client with zero experience and instructed to take a cookie cutter approach. Our consultants come from an operational background with real-world experience at the highest level, in both public sector and global enterprise allowing them to empathise with those at the sharp end today - and not just at CxO level, on a technical level too. Ultimately, we're aiming to be the technology partner we didn't have when we were client side. A proper partner that understands the whole organisation and starts by listening. Pretty radical.
That's all very nice, but what's in it for me?
- 25 days annual leave (accrue more with length of service)
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Private medical (includes physio & mental health)
- Monthly socials
- Regular care packages delivered to your home
- Fully remote home-based working
- we ask that travel to Manchester isn't too laborious (you need to be able to get Manchester couple times a year)
- we have a hub in Manchester for locals to gather if you prefer an office environment (we also have hubs in Reading and London)
- Fully flexible working hours.
- Access to learning portals for MSFT certifications, and we pay for the exams
- 5 days paid study leave to further your technical understanding and certify
- 2 days extra annual leave for your efforts helping a recognised charitable cause in person
- Perks at work discounts
You'll be joining a great community of technically gifted, business savvy and customer focused people who love what they do. We hire for culture fit first and we like to be able to put everyone in front of a client. We are committed to being inclusive in all we do, recognising the value in every person and the wider impact of every decision. We offer a fantastic work / life balance with flexible remote working that's focused on delivery, not micromanagement. We strive to be the employer that we never had, and everyone wants. Just ask the team - they'll vouch for that, I'm sure.
What will I be doing?
All the usual PM stuff - stakeholder and resource and financial management, reporting, risk logs, planning, understanding and elicitations requirements etc... You'll join our delivery team working on a range of client facing programmes, projects and workstreams.
We're an agile organisation and prefer to deliver in that way, but some of our customers just aren't ready for a purely agile approach. A blend of traditional waterfall and modern Agile is therefore a plus.
What tech do I need to know?
- Agile / Scrum. (If you are CSPO that even better)
- How to take ownership. This role requires strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Innovative approach to delivery
- Experience of end to end project management of multiple projects
- We're a Microsoft Gold partner, so experience delivering migrations to Microsoft Cloud services is paramount
- Office 365 / M365 migrations including modern desktop technologies (Intune, Windows 10)
- Azure migrations (Iaas, PaaS, SQL) both lift n' shift and transformation to Cloud native
- Certification in relevant PM methodologies, such as Prince 2, SAFe, Agile, PMP
If you're legally entitled to work in the UK and able to pass a BPSS check (our clients require this as a minimum), and you meet the minimum requirements for the role, get in touch!
Please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; IT Project Lead, Senior IT Project Coordinator, IT Project Controller may also be considered for this role.