|Date Posted||May 16, 2020|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
The .NET Core Enablement and Migration team has the following vision and purpose:
- Enable our customers, Wells Fargo Technology Developers who support the LOBs, to successfully and consistently migrate their .NET Full Framework applications to .NET Core and deploy them to Wells Fargo approved target cloud platforms
- Enable our customers in successfully and consistently building greenfield .NET Core applications and deploying them to Wells Fargo approved target cloud platforms
The Application System Engineer as part of the DCE .NET Core Migration Team will be responsible for
- Identifying and executing processes for pilot applications by working with application teams as well as the Engineering and Operations Teams of Development and Cloud Enablement (DCE)
- Providing technical guidance to application teams to take advantage of new technologies and implement enterprise solutions as needed
- Assisting application teams to comply with policy, through guidance on good practices and Whitepapers on approach
- Creating technical documentation to be used for procedure documentation and training
- Facilitate work that application teams are doing to execute technical migration strategies
- Investigating, solving, and recommending possible solutions to unique situations or problems
- Engage with the LOB development teams to help them understand when and how to utilize cloud platforms
- Assist in the onboarding of emerging technologies in either a Proof of Technology or a Proof of Concept fashion
- Partner with Platform, Security and Architecture groups as needed
- Enable our customers in successfully and consistently building greenfield applications and deploying them to Wells Fargo approved target cloud platforms
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience working within an application development environment
- 5+ years of experience leading technical development teams
- 2 + years of cloud computing experience
- 2+ years of experience in planning and managing cloud application migration and large scale cloud platforms
- Excellent Written and Verbal skills
- High proficiency in .NET Technologies including: C#, ASP.NET (MVC / WebAPI / Web Forms), Console / Background processing Applications, Class Libraries, Nuget Packages
- High proficiency with the following Development Tools / Technologies: Visual Studio 2017 / 2019, GIT (TFS GIT or Enterprise GitHub
- One or more years of experience in .NET Core including ASP.NET Core
- Understanding of the Cloud Foundry ecosystem
- Superior ability to create and deliver presentations to Technical and Non-Technical staff
- Experience with Kubernetes
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.