|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||August 10, 2019|
Huxley Associates is working on a search for a leading Cryptocurrency Exchange based in Midtown Manhattan. The AWS Architect will spend most of their day interacting with customers via email, phone, WebEx, and occasionally, in-person meetings. They will meet with developers, team leads, engineering directors and c-level exec's. Knowledge and interest in Blockchain and Crypto would also be a major benefit but is not a must have. The Ideal candidate will have;
- 5+ years across multiple areas of Enterprise IT: Infrastructure architecture; Database architecture; IP Networking; Zero downtime migrations, IT Security; Data Center Operations, Cloud operating model, Software design or development
- 3+ years of expertise in private and public Cloud Computing, technologies and architectural best practices.
- 5+ years of expert level technical acumen and the ability to understand the customer landscape, identify opportunities and overcome any technical obstacles, ultimately influencing the adoption of AWS platform to meet or exceed business requirements.
- Experience Architecting, designing and migrating workloads to AWS.
- Experience Architecting highly available, resilient, fault tolerant systems using multiple EC2 instances, Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancers, S3 and other AWS managed services
- Experience automating day to day activities and infrastructure as a code using Cloud Formation and Terraform
- Experience Installing & configuring webservers like Apache tomcat, IIS etc.
- Experience leading data center or cloud migration projects.
- Experience migrating from shell script deployment to python and Ansible based automatic deployment.
- Modify/Automate existing Jenkins job architecture to correct errors
- Experience deploying applications using ansible
- Experience designing and implementing micro services architecture on Docker and maintaining it with Kubernetes
- AWS Certifications, e.g., AWS Solutions Architect Associate/Professional
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.