|Location||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
|Date Posted||January 13, 2020|
Ref ID: 01000-9502398266
Compensation: $67.31 to $86.54 hourly
The Cloud Architect will be a part of a growing cross functional technology team who leads the design, implementation and operation of client workloads on the Cloud platform.
- Leaad the design and development of cloud infrastructure and cloud services.
- Establish architectural standards that enable DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, and automated continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD).
- Drive Proof-of-Concepts and implementation, with hands-on involvement as SME, build AWS deployment automated pipeline, build automated next gen CI-CD pipelines partnering with development teams, build and integrate new technologies like containers enabling multi-cloud and preventing cloud provider lock-in, etc.
- Plan and drive Public Cloud Migration: TCO including projections and budgets, application assessment, security concerns and resolution, network concerns and resolution, review Checklists with apps owners, Ops, Dev, Test, DB teams, identify appropriate migration paths, etc.
- Translate organizational level business requirements and use cases into infrastructure capabilities verified to meet the requirements.
- Design solution-independent architecture models that map business services to cloud application stacks.
- Continuously manage, monitor, and update architecture models as business needs evolve and additional cloud services become available.
- Participate in optimizing solution architectures to manage costs and identify cost control mechanisms.
- Assist application solution architects design scalable, highly available, secure application solutions that leverage cloud services.
- Utilize cost/benefit models with mapping architecture to business outcomes and KPIs.
- Participate in business case development and validation (for enterprise level business cloud products/projects).
- Well documented architectural patterns and processes to evaluate new services
- Participation in an on-call rotation for after-hours coverage as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Position may require some travel.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send resumes to Argenis Herrera at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]