|Date Posted||September 16, 2020|
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:
Systems Engineer – Cloud Migration
- Demonstrated knowledge of cloud architectures to include infrastructure, services, and security.
- Strong understanding of cloud concepts, frameworks and integration methods to include Lambda, cross domain and multi-cloud environments.
- Ability to provide feedback and comments on various enterprise systems seeking approval at the concept phase.
- Design and define cloud architecture frameworks for enterprise systems to ensure consistency, security, maintainability, and flexibility with respect to overall system, technical and product architectures.
- Demonstrated experience with various cloud technologies to include AWS and Azure.
- Create customer Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) environments.
- Coordinate with various customers and system owners to gather all customer billing information and provide a consolidated report for COTR monthly review.
- Manage customer AWS accounts and resolve user trouble tickets.
- Advise and provide guidance on creating security policies using AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Create bastion host accounts and control user access.
- Provide guidance to customers on ways to achieve efficiency and cost savings within the cloud.
- Provide input into the strategic planning and implementation of enterprise wide cloud architecture.
- Communicate with and educate government leadership on existing and emerging cloud technologies.
- Collaborate and coordinate with various enterprise systems stakeholders on cloud integration processes and procedures to include transitioning new and existing systems to the cloud.
- Knowledge of Risk Management Framework and NIST 800-53 to suggest process improvements and modernization.
- Demonstrated experience with ServiceNow, XACTA and Continuum.
• AWS Cloud Practitioner
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- Security Certifications to include CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, NCSF, CAP.
- Demonstrated experience in IT best practices regarding application, enterprise system, and network security.
- Possesses strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal, organizational, writing, communications and briefing skills.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA VA McLean
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.