|Date Posted||June 30, 2020|
The IT Azure Cloud Solution Architect is responsible for providing architectural leadership across various business units that involve custom development and interfaces to internal and third party solutions. This position requires strong skills in architecting custom solutions across distributed systems that are medium in size, scope and development while also scalable across multi-tiers and cross-platform that are medium in size and development.
- Provide expertise and leadership regarding Cloud Architecture for both infrastructure and applications in Microsoft Azure
- Lead clients, complex projects, drive business requirement gathering, manage scope and client expectations.
- Demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple streams
- Develops technical road-maps for future Azure cloud implementations.
- Ensures security is integrated into all cloud architecture solutions.
- Designs long-term, reliable, and end-to-end technical architectures.
- Develop functional architecture design and contribute to product vision.
- Lead our enterprise-wide migration to Microsoft 365 and post-implementation enhancement activities including design and configuration leveraging managed service providers.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise and leadership for the Microsoft 365 and Azure products, leveraging emerging features.
- Engage with business teams, product teams, project teams and managed service providers to implement solutions that drive continuous improvement.
- Promote Microsoft 365 features and capabilities that can streamline business processes. Implement effective methods to accelerate adoption across the company.
- Develop and manage ongoing support and operating model including metrics and reporting, keeping technology and business stakeholders well-informed of current status and roadmaps
- Transforms detailed requirements into a complete, detailed systems design document.
- Supports creation of interface specifications and call flows for the various components in the design.
- Provide inputs to create Agile user stories based on marketing business requirements.
- Provide technical support for analysis of business requirements and applicability to the current or planned Platform/Enabler/API Platform capabilities.
- Participate in E2E functionality assessment during Validation Testing phases (SIT, UAT).
- Experience with technical programming; capable of leading teams designing, programming and implementing various technical solutions.
- Serve as a technical liaison between the business, project team and developers/testers.
- Work with IT infrastructure teams to deploy and maintain applications.
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or other technical field with 10+ years of applicable experience in a technology environment.
- 10+ years overall industry experience in design, and development
- 7+ years of experience with designing, building and supporting database systems
- 2 + years of experience with Azure Cloud
- Must have extensive working experience with Microsoft technologies
- Experience in integration between enterprise application with Azure Data Systems
- Experience in API integration with Azure Data Processing systems
- Experience in Design and development of High level as well as low level architecture of end to end data processing & integration systems in cloud
- Solid architecture & design experience using cloud technologies, Azure preferred
- Demonstrated leadership in agile software development environments