|Date Posted||May 22, 2020|
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated Cloud Citrix Administrator to join our team to support our government clients. This is a remote role; the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. The successful applicant needs to have subject matter expertise with the Citrix suite of products and in-depth knowledge of cloud technologies.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to apply and grow their skillset and work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS' capabilities by serving our clients.
As a Cloud Citrix Administrator, you will:
- Be part of a team to architect, design, implement, migrate, secure, monitor the continual operational improvement for critical Citrix enterprise solutions.
- Serve as a technical expert for business application initiatives by participating in the evaluation, planning, design and implementation of new applications.
- Serve as the expert in cloud implementations and migrations for Citrix application virtualization technologies; recommending solutions to support and enhance existing systems.
- Support Federal Government clients in their cloud operations to enhance, optimize, and maintain their computing capabilities across their technical landscape.
- Interview clients to understand application and infrastructure current state.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Eligibility to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance (Public Trust -High-Risk).
- Minimum of8 Years of IT work experience.
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other technical discipline) and 8 years of additional relevant experience or No Bachelor's (substituted for education) and total of at least 16 years of work experience.)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience actively implementing Citrix solutions.
- Hands on experience working with Citrix products.
- High proficiency in written and oral communication for conveyance of cloud solution work products and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
Nice to have Skills/Qualifications
- Experience and knowledge of architecting Citrix solutions, Citrix Cloud Control Plane implementations for public sector customer(s) in an environment with significant security, privacy, and data protection requirements.
- Experience implementing Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop (XenApp 6.5 or XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x) in a federated security environment.
- Experience working with multifactor authentication in support of Citrix architectures
- Experience with complex Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Proficient with Machine Creation Services, StoreFront, Active Directory, Group Policy Management, Universal Profile Management, Published Applications, Disaster Recovery, Application Delivery, Published Desktops, Citrix Receiver client configuration Mac and Windows.
- Proficiency in the installation, configuration, and management of Citrix XenApp, VMWare architecture which includes administration and management of vSphere v6.5 and above supporting greater than 600 VMWare Virtual Servers and VMWare SRM technologies
- Citrix Certified Professional (CCP N, CCP-V, or VCP)
- Previous Federal Government experience.
- Experience with FedRamp environments.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
#ondice #CB #clearance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)