|Date Posted||August 13, 2019|
Cloud Engineer - Arlington, VA - Secret Clearance
This position is responsible for the design, migration/deployment, implementation, configuration and maintenance of cloud-based systems as well as providing technical consulting and recommendations for Agency systems. Will work with engineering, infrastructure, applications development, and operations to guide in sections of appropriate technology solutions and facilitate complete integration into Agency environments. Managed systems may be physical, virtual, on premise, or cloud hosted.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support engineering requirements and planning for Legacy / On-Prem enterprise
applications and develop cloud migration strategies.
Troubleshoot and problem solve to remediate issues impacting migration, identified during migration.
- Evaluate and Identify appropriate technology platforms
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments and technology offices to assess and recommend technologies that support organizational needs. * Support the full project lifecycle - discovery, analysis, architecture, design, documentation, building, migration, automation and production-readiness.
Skills & Qualifications
- Security+ CE and Secret Clearance required, must be eligible for Top Secret
- Agile and DevOps experience
- ECS, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, IAM
- In depth knowledge of Linux troubleshooting, including networking, file systems, security and the kernel
- Amazing compensation and medical package
- Reimbursement for training and continued learning
- MacBook Pro
- Unlimited PTO
My client is looking to hire candidates ASAP, if you have the experience or know someone who would be interested, please reach out to Dan Carlson at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Jefferson Frank is part of the Frank Recruitment Group, a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.