|Published||January 22, 2023|
Accenture is a leader in cloud transformations working with AWS, Azure, Google, and private clouds such as VMWare. The formation of Accenture Cloud First, with a $3 billion investment over three years, demonstrates our commitment to deliver greater value to our clients when they need it most. Our Cloud First multi-service group of more than 70,000 cloud professionals delivers a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities across data, edge, integrated infrastructure and applications, deep ecosystem skills, culture of change along with a deep industry expertise to shape, move, build and operate our clients' businesses in the cloud. To accelerate our clients' transformation leveraging cloud, we combine world-class learning and talent development expertise; deep experience in cloud change management; and cloud-ready operating models with a commitment to responsible business by design with security, data privacy, responsible use of artificial intelligence, sustainability and ethics and compliance built into the fundamental changes Accenture helps companies achieve. Our services cover the full spectrum of client needs, from strategy to service management, device-to-cloud networks, workplace solutions, and more.
Today, more than ever, companies need to operate and compete at an unprecedented speed and scale as industries are reshaping beneath them. This means innovating faster, creating new revenue streams, deriving more insights from data and from the edge and interacting differently with their customers, partners, and employees. Choose Accenture and make delivering this kind of innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture's Cloud First Infrastructure Engineering professionals partner with our clients to advise, create, and deploy end-to-end infrastructure transformation solutions, enabling business innovation. These solutions are the backbone of driving IT-enabled differentiation. IE professionals are grounded in New-IT with an expertise in one or more of our core practice areas: Workplace and Collaboration, Network Technology, Service Management, Hybrid Cloud, Public Cloud, and traditional Data Center.
Who We Are:
Accenture's Cloud Infrastructure Engineers contribute to the project management and provide technical expertise to partner with our clients to plan, analyze, design, test and deploy enterprise scale end-to-end cloud transformations solutions. Cloud Migration Consultants will focus on the strategy and delivery of cloud migration but may also span multiple areas of expertise as they work with different client teams on different engagements.
* Participate on a team designing, building and/or testing infrastructure and cloud infrastructure focused solutions
* Develop and deliver strategies and solutions for enterprise infrastructure operations
* Thoroughly document all facets of infrastructure solutions
* Apply Accenture methodology, Accenture reusable assets and previous work experience to deliver consistently high-quality work
* Deliver written or oral status reports regularly
* Stay educated on new and emerging market offerings that may be of interest to our clients
* Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately to complex problems
* Understand the strategic direction set by management as it relates to team goals
* Use considerable judgment to contribute to solutions and seek guidance on complex problems
* Manage small teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Who do we need:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
* Minimum of 2 years of project management experience serving as a team lead,technical lead and/or delivery lead
* Minimum of 2 years infrastructure/network discovery, design, build, and migration experience
* Minimum of 2 years Infrastructure (Server, Storage, and Database) discovery, design, build, and migration experience.
* Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in 3 of the following areas:
* Server Operating Systems (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Unix, Linux, etc.)
* Storage (EMC, NetApp, Glacier, S3, etc.)
* Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMware, Hyper-V, etc.)
* Cloud Computing and Storage (AWS, Azure)
* Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi, etc.)
* Cloud Management Platforms (vRealize, Gravitant, etc.)
* Infrastructure Automation (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
* Collaboration (Microsoft SharePoint, Skype for Business, Yammer, OneDrive)
* Service Management as it relates to Cloud/Hosting (ITSM, ITIL, Service Now)
Bonus Points if you have:
* Infrastructure technology certifications including but not limited to AWS/Azure/GCP/VMWare
* Previous consulting or client service delivery experience
* Curious about emerging technologies and motivated to learn and stay abreast of developments in the cloud and hosting domain
* Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Attention to detail
* Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
* Strong analytical skills and thought processes
Compensation for roles at Accenture varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience.As required by local law, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
California: $103,000 - $169,800
Colorado: $103,000 - $146,700
New York City: $119,300 - $169,800
Washington: $109,700 - $156,200
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.