|February 7, 2024
|Michigan Center, MI
- As a Cloud Migration Specialist, you will be crucial to our clients' cloud migration initiatives.
- You will be responsible for migrating workloads from on-premises or other cloud platforms, with a focus on GCP and Azure.
- The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of cloud technologies, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic team environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and clients to assess and document the existing infrastructure and application landscape.
- Develop migration strategies and plans tailored to specific workloads and client requirements.
- Execute the migration of workloads from Windows and Linux servers to the Google Cloud Platform.
- Utilize best practices and tools for cloud migration, ensuring minimal downtime and data integrity during the process.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any migration-related issues or challenges that arise.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to clients on GCP and Azure, addressing questions and concerns.
- Document migration processes, configurations, and changes for future reference.
- Monitor and optimize the performance of migrated workloads in the cloud environment.
- Collaborate with project managers to ensure projects are delivered on time and within scope.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest cloud technologies and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience in cloud migrations, with a focus on GCP and Azure.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing concepts, infrastructure, and services.
- Experience working with Windows and Linux servers.
- Familiarity with migration tools and methodologies GCP and Azure native migration tools.
- Experience in migrations with VMware and Hyper-V
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Relevant certifications such as Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect or Microsoft Azure Administrator are a plus.
- Previous experience working in consulting or professional services is desirable.
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, short-term disability, AD&D, tuition reimbursement, and more. If you take pride in your work and are committed to personal and professional success, let's talk. Please visit www.zobility.com to learn more.
Zobility is RGBSI's workforce management and staffing division. RGBSI is a multi-national corporation headquartered in Troy, MI with branches throughout the USA, Canada, Germany, and India.