|Published||January 23, 2023|
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission-oriented Cloud Migration Technical Lead, with focus on engineering and leading migration of systems to cloud environments, to work with an experienced project team performing key tasks for a suite of systems that are instrumental in supporting the management of Medical Logistics (MEDLOG) business processes in Military Treatment Facilities (MTFs), warehouses, and in-field environments. Job responsibilities will include providing technical expertise and performing engineering, design, planning, and deployment activities to support migration of MEDLOG systems to the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud environment.
As the Cloud Migration Technical Lead on the project you will:
* Work with the Project Manager in leading the project team.
* Provide expertise to the project team in planning and migrating systems to the AWS Cloud environment.
* Provide and architect cloud native solutions that translate the on-prem solutions into the cloud
* Provide engineering and AWS expertise to ensure the successful migration of on-premise MEDLOG systems to AWS.
* Provide forward looking solutions to assist with cost and assist admins.
* Interface with external service providers to have cloud solutions architected, implemented and to implement IAM roles and policies for principals
* Design and maintain IaC solutions in CDK or CloudFormation to pass to external service providers to create stacks for our resources
* Design and maintain bash/PowerShell scripts to use AWS CLI to automate tasks and query account to get information on assets
* Create/update systems engineering documentation for systems being migrated to AWS.
* Communicate project updates, risks, and issues to the customer.
* Provide functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of hardware and software operating systems for the organization's products.
* Advise, guide, and collaborate with customer organizations regarding system and software architectures, system hardware, operating system, storage, middleware, networking, database technologies, and systems engineering processes and disciplines.
* Troubleshoot issues with cloud configurations in the AWS realm
* Provide training and documentation to staff
* Work is primarily remote with occasional onsite visits to Ft. Detrick in Frederick, MD for customer and team meetings.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen.
* Must possess certifications to meet both of the following DoD 8570 requirements:
* IAT Level II or higher - at least one of the following: CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, CASP+, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, or GCIH
* IASAE Level II or higher - at least one of the following: CASP+ CE, CISSP (or Associate), CSSLP, CISSP-ISSAP, or CISSP-ISSEP
* Must possess or be able to quickly obtain a Public Trust and DoD CAC.
* Professional AWS training (EC2 servers, cloud storage solutions, etc.) with hands-on experience planning and migrating systems to the AWS Cloud environment.
* Migrating systems to Cloud environments for Government customers.
* Highly motivated and independent, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with strong problem solving skills.
* Experience operating in both Windows and Linux environments.
* Provide superior customer service; possess strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills in a dynamic customer centric environment.
* Technical skills:
* AWS Specific Knowledge
* EC2, S3, IAM, KMS, EFS
* AWS Networking(VPC, Endpoints, Subnets, Availability Zones, Security Groups, DNS)
* IaC knowledge with CDK and CF
* Knowledge of AWS CLI and scripting language like bash or powershell to script AWS commands for automation
* Networking knowledge
* Ports, protocols, firewalls(stateful vs stateless), SSL/TLS, troubleshooting
* Systems Administration Knowledge
* Server O/S knowledge Windows, RHEL, Amazon Linux
* Knowledge of supporting infrastructure tools
* Active Directory, Group Policy, Domain Controllers, DNS,
* Knowledge of Configuration Management Tools
* SCCM, Puppet, AWS Config, AWS Systems Manager
* Knowledge of deploying, updating, and maintaining software
* Knowledge of deploying and maintaining security patch baselines via configuration management tools
* Security Knowledge
* Firewall knowledge
* Zero trust knowledge
* ACAS and SCAP scanning knowledge
* Bachelor's degree in systems engineering, computer science, management information systems, or related field
* Experience with Medical Logistics (especially DMLSS and/or LogiCole)
* Experience working with Defense Health Agency (DHA) customer
* Experience working with Veterans Affairs (VA) customer
* Experience in DevSecOps practices
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and provide your name and contact information.