|Location||FAIR OAKS, TX|
|Date Posted||May 19, 2020|
The Baer Group is looking for a Cloud Windows Administrator for a 6 + month project. This is a Federal project that requires U.S. Citizenship status and an Active Secret Clearance.
Title: Cloud Windows Administrator
Location: San Antonio, TX
Duration: 6 months +
We have an immediate need for a Cloud Windows Administrator to work on a Federal project with a clint of ours in the San Antonio, TX area!
As a Cloud Windows Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting servers running Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or 2012 within a VMWare infrastructure and/or the AWS and Azure cloud environments.
This Cloud Windows Administrator position requires an ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE to start, and offers a very competitive rate along with a competitive benefits package.
If interested, please forward your updated WORD resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- 5 + years of experience supporting a Windows 2008/2012 environment
- Must have experience supporting AWS/Azure environment
- Active Secret Clearance required to start
- Must have a bachelor’s degree
- Responsible for supporting servers running Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or 2012 within a VMWare infrastructure and/or the AWS and Azure cloud environments.
- Must maintain the required level of maintenance, and support for all servers (physical and virtual), firmware, operating systems, software applications, and server security compliance.
- Support migration cutover activities for physical to virtual (P2V) and virtual to virtual (V2V) migrations, including:
- Support migration cutover activities for any code related issues
- Conduct code reviews
- Troubleshoot code related migration issues
- Plan, design, develop, migrate, install, or implement various technology products, or enhance computer programs. This individual applies knowledge of software and programming to deploy or migrate and test applications and produce the necessary outcome for clients.
The Baer Group is an Enterprise Technology Consulting firm based in Atlanta, GA providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Consultants and Employees of TBG enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
The Baer Group prides itself on our ability to work directly with key stakeholders to create the most optimized service experience possible for our consultants and our clients. TBG’s job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with mission critical programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions available while offering highly competitive market rates. TBG focuses on representing jobs that provide streamlined response to our proposed candidates and a best in class engagement experience.