|Location||Greenwood Village, CO|
|Date Posted||July 17, 2021|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
We have a new opportunity for an Info Security Associate in the Information and Cyber Security, Cyber Threat Management organization. The individual selected for this position will work as part of Threat Services team and partner with numerous Technology and Security teams to assess emerging threats to Wells Fargo's cloud migration strategy. The candidate will actively engage in the intelligence cycle, developing reporting for cyber security teams to mitigate threats to a growing number of a Software as a Service (SaaS) and Cloud Service Providers (CSP) vendors. The candidate will work with internal teams to identify, analyze, and share correlated and enriched threat intelligence to assist teams to respond quickly and effectively to current and potential cloud security threats.
- Work with Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) colleagues to improve the relevance and timeliness of our cloud security-related intelligence reporting to support efforts to identify and mitigate potential attacks against Wells Fargo cloud vendors.
- Perform analytics on complex data sets to evaluate trends in cloud data breaches and cloud-related cyber attack chains.
- Collaborate with partner teams within Wells Fargo Technology and the bank’s Lines of Business (LOB) to improve and deliver high-quality cloud migration strategy-related assessments and reporting.
- Actively research cloud security threats on the Internet with a direct or indirect impact/relevance to financial services, business operations, and client trust.
- Present on cloud security-related topics to both executive management and large audiences of bank employees.
- Develop and further relationships with personnel at external financial institutions, law enforcement, and other appropriate organizations.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CA-SF-Financial District: Min: $100,800 Mid: $144,000 Max: $187,200
NC-Charlotte: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000 Max: $156,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000 Max: $156,000
NC-Winston Salem: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000 Max: $156,000
NC-Raleigh: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000 Max: $156,000
AZ-Chandler: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000 Max: $156,000
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000 Max: $156,000
TX-Plano: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000 Max: $156,000
TX-Irving: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000 Max: $156,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000 Max: $156,000
IA-Des Moines: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000 Max: $156,000
MO-Saint Louis: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000 Max: $156,000
PA-Philadelphia: Min: $92,400 Mid: $132,000 Max: $171,600
IL-Chicago: Min: $92,400 Mid: $132,000 Max: $171,600
MA-Boston: Min: $100,800 Mid: $144,000 Max: $187,200
NY-New York: Min: $100,800 Mid: $144,000 Max: $187,200
GA-Atlanta: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000 Max: $156,000
CO-Greenwood Village: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000 Max: $156,000
Salary offered dependent on location. May be considered for a discretionary bonus
- 5+ years of information security administration experience
- 3 + years of cloud computing experience
- 3+ years of process definition and documentation experience
- 4+ years of cyber threat intelligence experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of information security practices and policies, including Information Security Frameworks, Standards, and best practices
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ year of Python experience
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- A BS/BA degree or higher
Other Desired Qualifications
- Advanced problem solving skills, ability to develop effective long-term solutions to complex problems
- Experience presenting topics to large audiences and executives
- Infosec certification(s) (CISSP, CCSP, CCSK, CISM, CISA, GSEC, GCTI, or CPT)
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Winston Salem: 809 W 4 1/2 St - Winston Salem, NC
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
TX-Plano: 4975 Preston Park Blvd - Plano, TX
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd - Irving, TX
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive - Chicago, IL
MA-Boston: 125 High Street - Boston, MA
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
GA-Atlanta: 3579 Atlanta Ave - Atlanta, GA
CO-Greenwood Village: 5700 Dtc Pkwy - Greenwood Village, CO
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.