|Date Posted||January 5, 2022|
Data Analytics Developer - High Wycombe
This role is varied, please find below some of the main responsibilities we are looking for:
- Develop visualization tools & reporting
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Take into account project management frameworks and development lifecycles
- Document common BI issues and come up with resolutions
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
- Power BI
- Data Warehousing
- Analysis Services Tabular Cube
Cloud - they have two primary DWH's - one is on prem and one in Azure SQL. Opportunity to get cloud exposure and more migration work to come. No Azure experience necessary though.
- Commercially minded
- Excellent Communication skills
- Background in development
Culture & Values
- Excellent Customer Service
- Innovation and Creativity
- Invested in our People
- Base Salary - £50,000 to £60,000 per annum
- Plus much more…
- Working Location - Hybrid
- Interview Process - 2 stages
- Training & Development Options - Provided
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.