|Date Posted||January 6, 2022|
Infrastructure/Azure Engineer - Remote Working - Up to £85k
This client is one of the global leaders in offering smartgrid including services such as demand response and frequency response while providing the next generation electricity network. The organisation deals with large industrial locations as well as small private residencies to provide supply to all markets and make an adaptive response to changing energy landscape.
This client is currently on a look for an infrastructure/azure engineer to join their evolving team due to a major IT transformation through a major migration to mitigate any risks and transfer the infrastructure into Azure.
The salary for this role is up to £85,000 depending on experience. The client also provides 5%-10% bonus and many other on-site benefits.
This client is based in Dublin and is on a look out for someone in the UK or Ireland. The role is fully remote however there will be a requirement to travel to either of the headquarters in Dublin or London once a month with all travel paid.
The role overview:
- Design and implement cloud based WAN which are fault tolerant to on premise systems as well as customer sites.
- Design and implement Azure cloud environment including VNET,VPN and Azure backup.
- Design as well as upgrade infrastructure.
- Achievement of IS027001 standard.
- Create Active Directory, Group Policy, use AD connect.
- Implementation and maintenance of cloud based services.
- Management of on premise company infrastructure.
- Identify resolutions in case of an accident.
- Working with stakeholders.
- Produce high quality reports and documentation
- Investigate and diagnose
Key qualifications and skills needed:
- Knowledge and extensive experience of Azure (Design,migration, deployment, security as well as management), Office 365. (3+ years)
- Previous experience of major migrations.
- Previous experience of large scale windows environments.
- Maintaining applications on premise data centre as well as cloud environments.
- Scripting experience preferably PowerShell.
- TCP/IP, DNS, routing.
- Active directory, Group policies.
- SQL administration
- Preferably previous experience in Linux or Unix.
- Knowledge of ISO27001.
Interviews are already taking place with a quick turnaround process! Apply today as there are only a few interview slots left - meaning they can get filled very quickly - don't miss out!
Apply below or contact me directly on: