|Date Posted||September 25, 2021|
Hiring Manager Notes:
- Migrating Applications from the Mainframe to the Cloud. (Transformation experience). Mainframe background would be a big plus.
- This exercise is Identifying a process, developing Spread Sheets, RFP Development for the Migration, Analysis, and issuing an RFP based off of the Analysis.
8-11 Years Experience:
- Strong demonstrated analytical skills applied to business software solutions maintenance and/or development.
- Knowledge of the software development standards and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to find efficiencies and improve processes.
- Proven ability to determine systemic process faults and improve overall process performance across organizations.
- Understanding of claims adjudication, particularly in a health care environment
- Understanding of health industry diagnosis, procedure and revenue codes and their application
- Strong business analytical skills.
- Strong process analysis skills
- Strong process documentation skills
- Excellent communication/writing skills,
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attentive to detail, highly -organized, and able to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Experience with claims adjudication in the Federal Employee Program Health Benefit Plan
- Experience in a software application development environment in an analytical role
- Bachelors (Health administration; business administration; software engineering or related degree required)