PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This is an individual contributor position that works under minimal supervision and performs routine and non-routine work. Position will support planning, architecture, solution design, and technical product extension and development of Oracle Service Cloud CX, and Oracle Engagement Cloud (Customer Data Management- CDM)
This role is highly focused on various Oracle Cloud technology platforms. You will perform and/or manage activities relating to planning, gathering common business requirements, designing, and maintaining high quality solutions, products and processes.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Provides production support of Oracle Service Cloud CX, and CDM.
- Gather information/requirements, advises on technology choices, and confirms project specifications for system changes/enhancements pertaining to Oracle Service Cloud and CDM.
- Effectively researches, analyzes, and identifies current and emerging technology trends/products/concepts that can improve the team’s or client’s business process, focusing on Cloud technologies.
- Find areas for improvement in process and quality.
- Frequently aids/mentors less experienced personnel.
- Maintain and enhance engagement with business, IT partners and other stakeholders. Consults and/or actively participates in the management and optimization of computing resources which could involve multiple functional areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline and typically 5 to 8 experience in maintaining Oracle Service Cloud, CDM, or equivalent Cloud systems.
- Experience working in a MDM (Master Data Management) implementation / support projects – Preferably Oracle CDM cloud, Oracle Customer Data Hub or Siebel UCM etc.
- Expert in data analysis, data de-duplication processes, ETL mapping, migration strategy, bulk loads, exports, pl/sqls etc.
- Should have worked extensively in designing / customizing the Party data model, relationships as part of transformation projects.
- Experience working with REST, SoAP, WSDLs for integrating w/ external applications.
- Good experience working in Agile Methodology experience, managing multiple tasks etc.
- Experience in creating BI reports in Oracle Engagement Cloud.
- Ability to work with remote project teams.
- Oracle CX Product Suite certification
- Experience implementing or integrating Oracle CX Cloud with other CIS systems
- Applies technical expertise to plan, design, build or support required products and processes.
- C++, Java Script, SQL and SQLDeveloper
- HTML / XML
- JSP pages
- Familiarity with TIBCO and Oracle Fusion Middleware
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster