|Date Posted||September 16, 2020|
SAIC is seeking a highly motivated Scrum Master to join our Cloud One team to manage hybrid application migration efforts. The Air Force Cloud One Program, formerly known as Air Force Common Computing Environment (CCE), is existing global, interconnected, virtualized, hybrid, and IT infrastructure that hosts mission systems, applications, services, and data in support of DoD Services and Agencies. Cloud One incorporates the capabilities of Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) and DevSecOps principles to provide common services and facilitate cloud application migrations to IL-4, IL-5 and soon to be IL-6 cloud environments. This is remote work that may be performed from any location within the United States. (Preferred locations: Montgomery AL, Dayton OH, Huntsville AL, National Capital Region, Lincoln MA, Florida.)
Hybrid migrations are individual Software Development projects where the work is primarily being done by non-SAIC teams that are selected by the mission app owners and are often very familiar with the application but not with Cloud One processes and procedures. The Scrum Master for Hybrid Migrations is the person that supports and facilitates these teams to ensure that they are following the Cloud One procedures and practices.
Roles and responsibilities include:
Overseeing the delivery of multiple application migration teams.
Facilitating multiple daily meetings
Presenting status at meetings
Establishing Jira and Confluence sites in accordance with program standards.
Coordinating with technical and cyber resources to address questions from hybrid migrators.
Reporting, meeting notes, issues tracking, and risk management.
Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of nine (9) years’ experience as a Scrum Master or Project Manager, managing agile, full lifecycle Software Development projects with a Bachelor’s Degree. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and remote from teams.
- Excels at using Jira and Confluence to support Agile or DevSecOps projects.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Air Force CCE or Cloud One experience.
- DevOps experience.
- AWS/Azure certification
- Development experience is a plus.
- Interim Secret Clearance with ability to obtain an active Secret Clearance with a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI). Note Top Secret meets SSBI requirements.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability