|Published||January 25, 2023|
Nigel Frank International have partnered with one of the Big Four who are on a mission to reinvent their strategy surrounding technology. Their core aim is to modernise and develop new, innovative solutions and services for our customers, as they evolve how they adopt and migrate to the cloud.
As part of their next phase of their strategy, they're growing out their Cloud Solutions, Architecture and Engineering teams. You will work alongside colleagues developing highly compelling enterprise customer cloud solutions, enabling the development, migration, modernisation and innovation of workloads, applications, and services to and through the cloud.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Strong architectural design skills - high-level and low-level design
- Understand clients strategic needs and formulate proposals and statements of work which are aligned to internal business processes
- Building and maintaining relationships with and advising various levels of stakeholders, up to and including C-Level.
- Assist in defining in the Cloud Advisory portfolio of offerings and continually seek opportunities to develop business.
- Drive professional development of all Cloud Advisory team members.
- Experience with hands on implementation on platforms including at least one of: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud.
- As well as public cloud, you can show experience in one or more related cloud technology areas that interests you, for example: DevSecOps, containers, serverless, APIs, continuous delivery patterns, IaC, cloud native app development.
- Loves finding innovative solutions for clients using those skills.
- Enjoy working collaboratively and leading within a strong team who supports and pushes each other to succeed and learn.
- Can communicate complex topics to technical and non technical audiences
- Strong desire to continuously learn, improve and understand the technology driving the industry and how it can unlock value for our customers.
- Eager to gain current Cloud Certifications
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/