|Date Posted||July 21, 2021|
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading financial services company that has approximately $1.9 trillion in assets and proudly serves one in three U.S. households and more than 10% of all middle market companies and small businesses in the U.S. We provide a diversified set of banking, investment and mortgage products and services, as well as consumer and commercial finance, through our four reportable operating segments: Consumer Banking and Lending, Commercial Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking, and Wealth and Investment Management.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The Portfolio Migration Leader position is a key leadership position in cloud migration factory initiative. The leader will be responsible for understanding the Wells Fargo portfolio of applications and in a phased manner transform the applications to be operational in the cloud hosting environments and migrate the applications to the target locations. The leader will be in a cross functional role operating across all LOBs and will need to work with the LOB CIOs and their directs to understand their portfolio and key strategies of execution. The leader will also work effectively with the cloud service providers (CSPs) and two other vendor partner to establish the necessary organizational structure to complete wellsfargo migrations to cloud.
The key functions that this role will lead is an engineering function which will include application development, operations and then consulting across the rest of the firm inorder to make applications ready for target hosting environment. A broad breadth of expertise of cloud, infrastructure, security, architecture and execution strength is required. Additionally, clear drive to lead and execute a large multi-year and cross functional program while managing the key execution risks.
As an Employee Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically, you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your employees feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented employees, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing employees, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 10+ years of software engineering experience
- 8+ years of experience with strategic planning in technology
- 8+ years of experience with managing software development projects through complete release cycles
- 8+ years of leadership and people management experience in a large-scale technology environment
- A Masters degree or higher in computer science or engineering
- 8+ years of experience with Agile practices
- 5+ years of experience with systems architecture and design
- 5+ years of experience with modern software engineering technologies and tool sets
- 3+ years of managing a 100+ FTE engineering organization
Other Desired Qualifications
- A Bachelors degree or higher in computer science or engineering
- 3+ years of managing a 50+ FTE engineering organization
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 10+ years of technology development experience
- 4+ years of experience with major cloud platforms, including developing cloud-specific Cyber hygiene solutions
- 10+ years of senior leadership experience in technology
- Experience managing multiple or large technology components
- Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB stakeholders, technology CIO leadership, external service providers, and architecture teams
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Meeting facilitation experience in leading discussions that result in consensus and commitment
- Ability to identify inefficiencies, opportunities to streamline business processes and implement change
- Ability to evaluate impacts based on changes in law/regulations and develop company response
- Strategic planning experience in translating leadership vision into executable strategies and initiatives
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.