|Date Posted||January 5, 2022|
Our client is a Salesforce Consulting Partner serving across EMEA, the USA and beyond, specialising in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, and Non-Profit Cloud.
They are looking for highly motivated, performance-driven individuals to be a part of our expanding team. They do this by hiring amazing people guided by shared values who exceed customer expectations. Their continued success depends on it!
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customised solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce Staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
Skills & Capabilities
- Minimum 3 years of Salesforce Development experience
- Platform Developer 1 Certification preferred
- Salesforce Lightning experience
- Integration experience
- Data Migration experience
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Working knowledge of MavensMate or Eclipse.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Ability to project manage.
If you are interested please apply here or send me an email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
THIS ROLE IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE UK AND IRELAND ONLY.