|Date Posted||May 19, 2020|
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a SAP HANA Cloud System Administrator to work onsite in Tampa, FL.
4+ week assignment
Must have 2+ project experience in designing migration strategy for SAP ERP AnyDB to S/4HANA 1610+ version
10 + years in SAP Basis administration experience of SAP component implementation/upgrade/migration, Technical SAP system landscape and Technical HANA architecture expertise.
• Preferred candidate with Certified NetWeaver O/s and DB migration /HANA Technology Systems Consultant
• 6 + years of systems analysis and SAP landscape migration design experience
• 5 + years of SOA/system integration experience
• 3+ year experience with any of Public cloud architecture and SAP landscape design experience. Preferred multi cloud knowledge and experience.
• 2+ project experience with SAP landscape migration from on-premise/ private hosted solution to public cloud
• Knowledge and experience using all the above skills to develop robust, scalable, practical solutions to solve and common and complicated business challenges preferred
• Work with customer C Level executives to help transition SAP Applications to the public/private cloud, provide assistance in development of business cases for customers migrating to the HANA platform and SAPs S4 HANA (Saas & Any premise options), Scope Determination and scope Management for Green field implementations and Brown Field migrations. Ensuring service delivery Management and quality assurance for Managed SAP workloads Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of the organization, both written and verbal
• Ability to work well in a team environment, to collaborate with others, and interface with team members internal and external to the organization
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.