|Location||Lake Mary, FL|
|Date Posted||July 28, 2020|
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company with 29 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Title: SAP S4/HANA Cloud Solution Architect
Location: Lake Mary, FL
If you are qualified and or would like to apply, please select “apply button or send your updated MS Word Resume in to Nick Cavazos | Sr. Technical Sourcing Specialist at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
- Certification in S/4 HANA, other SAP Solutions preferred
- Certification in SAP NetWeaver is a preferred
- Big 5 systems integrator consulting experience, or experience working with system integrators on S/4 implementations preferred
- Completed two or more large scale SAP ECC/HANA implementations preferred
- Experience in supply chain management preferred
- Experience in wholesale pharmaceutical distribution preferred
- Design/implement core S/4 HANA solutions per supply chain management, life sciences, and/or SAP best practices
- Ability to discuss and demonstrate the full platform and show how it can be configured to meet long term business and technology objectives; this requires a strong technical understanding of the S/4 HANA platform
- Understand the SAP roadmap for S/4 HANA Cloud and become a trusted advisor in driving their S/4 HANA Cloud adoption
- Provide technical direction for complex SAP S/4 HANA Cloud issues
- Work with business partners, analysis, and developers to implement solutions within an agreed timeline
- Provide solutions for leveraging S/4 HANA Cloud functionality based on business, technology, and architectural requirements and best practices, while maximizing the ROI
- Demonstrated experience collaborating across multiple internal organizations and interactions with partners and customers
Education & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
- 7+ years of hands on experience with SAP systems: SAP Business Suite, S/4HANA, SAP Business Warehouse, SAP HANA, SAP ECC, SAP Business Objects, SAP NetWeaver/BASIS Administration, SAP sizing, etc…
- 3+ years in business partner facing roles
- Experience in all SAP modules including FI, LO, WMS, PTP, Sales, OTC, IBP, Vistex, Commerce Cloud
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of concepts, design and implementation patterns of SAP
- Broad technology experience including: SAP technologies, design, and migration approaches, cloud architecture, applications development, relational databases, NoSQL databases, analytics, machine learning, networking, security, storage, DevOps, management and monitoring, cloud migrations, IT transformation
- Ability to follow SAP methodology including conducting gap analysis between business requirements and SAP solutions
- Partner with Data Architecture in analyzing and preparing data migration plans, along with developing & executing rigorous data and process testing plans
- Hands on system configuration expertise of SAP S/4 HANA Cloud
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $260 million IT and Business Services Corporation. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 2,700 consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe.S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package which may include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, Create jobs, Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer