|Date Posted||January 6, 2022|
We are seeking an Azure and On-premise Infrastructure engineer to join our IT Team. This candidate will work in a team environment on a major transformation and cloud migration project and provide expertise in the areas of on premise and cloud based networking and infrastructure, cybersecurity and access management.
Role & Responsibilities
- Setup Active Directory, Group policy and integration with Azure using AD Connect.
- Design and implementation of cloud based WAN with high performance fault tolerant linkages to on premise systems and customer sites.
- Design and upgrade of infrastructure components to remediate risks, single points of failure migration to the cloud and achievement of IS027001 standard.
- Implementation of cybersecurity tools, processes and metrics to protect networks, clients, servers and data on prem and in the cloud.
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver fault tolerant, scalable, cloud based infrastructure.
- Certifications as well as 3+ years hands on experience in Microsoft Azure cloud services design, migration, deployment, management, security and audit as well
- Demonstrated knowledge of implementing Identity and access management systems, in particular Active Directory, group policies, single sign on and multifactor authentication.