|Location||Greenwood Village, CO|
|Date Posted||January 11, 2020|
Senior Data Consultant - Azure Cloud Platform - Denver, CO
We have a client in the Denver area focused on cloud consulting, seeking an ambitious senior data warehouse engineer to enhance their current Denver data team. The ideal candidate has a strong background in data engineer and analytics, along with experience creating and implementing new solutions for large enterprise organizations. The position requires proficient communication skills with the ability to analyze and solve problems for large scale design and migrations.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Establish scalable Azure cloud infrastructure in large scale enterprise environments.
- Utilize innovative methodology to ensure the cloud is secure and available.
- Migrate data from on-premise data centers into Azure from the initial planning to the overall deployment.
- Provide hands-on assistance designing and engineering Azure databases, data warehouses and more.
- Collaborate with other teams to help with the progress of the project.
- Analyze and understand business requirements to create a plan of action to support the application migration.
- Work closely with the development and operation teams to develop an executive strategy for hybrid cloud deployment.
- Accommodate for growth and reliability while aligning business plans to leverage Azure.
- Strong background of both on-prem and Azure databases and data technologies.
- Experience with Azure storage including Azure data lake and Azure blob storage preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft traditional warehousing and BI including SQL, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
- Experience with tabular or other analysis services.
- Experiece migrating and orchestrating data from on-prem legacy servers to Azure.
- Proficient experience with large enterprise operating system configurations.
- Previous consulting experience.
Please contact me directly at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for all inquiries.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure, advertising more Azure contracting jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on (949) 688-2233. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.