|Date Posted||January 10, 2020|
Senior SQL Server DBA (Remote is an option)
We are looking for a Senior SQL Server Database Administrator to join our growing team of data experts. Will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our databases and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. The ideal candidate has a strong level of experience working with SQLServer databases and data, who enjoys optimizing existing database systems and building them from the ground up. The position will require knowledge of ETL process and reporting.
- 6-10 years experience as a SQL Server database administrator working with SQL Server 2008 through SQLServer 2017.
- Strong understanding of data and relationships. Strong data analysis skills
- Strong Knowledge of SQL Server and TSQL
- Working knowledge of Solarwinds for database monitoring and problem resolution
- Experience working with Cloud technologies including Azure and AWS
- Working knowledge of SSIS
- Experience with reporting tools such as SSRS or Tableau
- A strong desire to learn and work with new technologies as they are implemented.
- Must be able to work successfully as part of a team and autonomously.
- Must be very detail oriented
A Plus ++:
- Experience with Java or C++
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Nifi
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or CosmosDB