|Date Posted||October 23, 2019|
eXcell has been staffing IT professionals at the top Fortune 100 companies for over two decades. Whether you are looking for a lower-level IT position or a high-level executive position, we are here to help you find the right opportunity.
The Technical Migration Project Manager will be responsible for the Americas deployment of 1200 end user to Microsoft Office 365 / Cloud / OneDrive. This role requires a Technical PM with 8-10 years of experience working on Infrastructure Projects / Data Migration.
This project is expected to last through March 2020. This job can be worked in either the Selkirk, NY or the Houston, TX area.
- Engage with senior business leaders on coordination and reporting
- Project manage the migration of 7 locations for the USA
- Create and manage a deployment plan with leads in the 7 locations
- Schedule, coordinate, and manage a full-scale migration of Office 365, Cloud, and One Drive as well and SharePoint
- Work with the teams and training team to ensure users are trained in advance of their migration
- Act as the first escalation point of contact for local power users’ issues
- Provide updates to the Project Manager in Europe weekly
- Adhere to the Reporting schedules set by the Project Manager
- Provide communication updates to stakeholders in a timely manner
- Project management experience with past infrastructure and migrations
- Experience with projects from inception to completion
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships with stakeholders across geographical & functional boundaries with conflicting priorities
- Ability to communicate with end users when they are unable to get answers from local power user
- ITIL Foundations preferred but not required
- PMP preferred but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work some off hours as needed
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.